Desktop and Web Licenses
This is a binding legal agreement between Licensee and Licensor represented by the Administrator. Please read this Agreement before purchasing, downloading, installing or using the Font Software.
Any of these actions means that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you believe that your intended use is not addressed in this agreement or that you are unsure of something, please contact us: email@example.com.
This license to use the Font Software is non-exclusive, terminable and non- transferable and the use of the Fonts must be in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
1. DESKTOP LICENCE:
License to use the Font for personal, private and any form of commercial purposes that can represent individual or entity.
- Use the fonts to create a company logo.
- Use the fonts to create design works, rasterized images for web sites and for personal and professional use.
Licensee may not:
- Use the fonts for web fonts or embed them on web pages.
- Convert, reformat or alter the font in any way.
- Use the fonts for alphabet or letterform- related products; personalized products for resale.
- Embed the fonts in electronic devices; all gaming devices.
- Embed the fonts in software
- Use the fonts for large volume commercial projects
2. WEB FONT LICENCE:
- Licensee may import characters from the font as graphical objects into a drawing program and modify them.
- Licensee may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the licensed font itself without the Typoforge Studio’s prior written consent.
- Licensee may link the Web font to Websites using the @font-face selector in CSS files.
- Web font may only be installed on Websites owned or controlled by the Licensee.
- All of Typoforge Studio’s web font licenses are perpetual. Licensee pays once and uses it forever. Licensee will be required to pay more only if is if his site traffic exceeds the monthly number of page views your license is set for. The maximum number of monthly page views must not exceed 500,000. If it does, Licensee must purchase a license upgrade for the increased page view amount.
- Typoforge Studio may, from time to time, update the Product. Product upgrade pricing may apply.
A. Other Usage
Licenses for desktop computer applications and games, mobile applications and games, e-books, website templates, and other uses are not allowed by this Agreement and may be available for an additional fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
B. Number of use
Use of the Typoforge Studio Font Software is limited to ONE USER. Serving of the Font Software to a Licensed End Users over a network, LAN, WAN or the Internet is strictly prohibited.
The Licensee is permitted to make a single back-up copy of the Font Software.
Sublicensing, selling, leasing, renting or giving away of the Typoforge Studio Font Software is strictly forbidden.
The Typoforge Studio Font Software may not be returned or exchanged unless defective. In this case, the Typoforge Studio would be happy to give technical assistance. Please contact us for support.
E. Limited Warranty
The Warranty Period for the Typoforge Studio Font Software is 90 days. During the Warranty Period the Typoforge Studio will replace by the same software if accompanied with purchase receipt. To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Violation of the terms of this License will instantly cause License to be discontinued.
H. Law and Jurisdiction
The License will be governed and construed exclusively by the Laws of Poland. Any disputes related to the License are under exclusive jurisdiction of the Polish courts.